My Precious Pennies

I will be AWAY until late February as we do this moving thing...again.

Ginger from Attention Target Shoppers & Tricia from 1stopmom
will be holding down the fort in the meantime - thank you so much, ladies!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Aloha Friday

It's Aloha Friday over at An Island Life, and I am so on board with taking it easy! It's been a surprisingly hard week so I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Here is my question:

Why are polka-dots so appealing?

Maybe I'm just weird, but I'm just drawn to polka dots. I love the look that the two colors create! The dogs both have polka dot martingales, and the baby's car seat/stroller is polka dotted. If I could, I would probably get everything in a brown-pink polka dot theme.

Okay, please don't run away from me. I'm not a deranged psychopath. I just like polka dots.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I also love polka-dots. So if you're weird, so am I. Just wanted you to have some "crazy" company. :)

Bridgette said...

LOL! Polka dots are FUN!

The Farmer Files said...

Polka dots make me feel happy. Not sure why!

TheAngelForever said...

You are right, there is definitely something about polka dots that makes people happy and smile :)

Have a great weekend!

Beeb said...

You and I both! I keep buying polka dot dresses, even though I already have several in my closet. I'm definitely drawn to them!

 
Custom Blog Design: Blogger Boutique