Thanks to Thrifty & Chic Mom, I am now the proud owner of another award. And I am SO thrilled about this one, because I've always harbored a secret desire to be rock star (heehee). For this award, I'm supposed to share 8 amazing things about myself and then pass it on to 8 other rockstars (read: bloggers). So here are my 8 things, and let's just pretend that they're the awesomest (yes, that's a technical term) things that you've ever heard of:
- I love my life. Sometimes it gets a bit crazy, and I'm not pleased that I need to head out in 25º weather so I can pick hubby up from work just so he can go in again in 7 hours, but I do love my life.
- I'm double-jointed (or so I'm told).
- As much as I complain and whine about it, I love figuring out coding and stuff for my blog.
- I used to sing in the shower (and by sing, I mean full on "come and buy a ticket to my concert" type of "sing". I even took a radio in there to be my back-up vocals =P). See where my rock star complex started?
- I want a horse. I don't want a farm. I just want a horse.
- My lucky number is 28!
- I'm a big old geek and I actually used to be an intense MUDder back in the day. (For you initiated types, I was an occultist, then a druid, and then a mage, and then an arboreal. And I was an Erisian, and then a Lifie, sorta. Just try guessing what "world" I came from...)
- I'm weird. As if you couldn't tell from the previous thing.